Affiliate Terms of Service Welcome to our Affiliate Program! By joining our program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Eligibility To be eligible for our Affiliate Program, you must:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Have a website or social media account related to our product or service
– Comply with our Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate any affiliate account at our discretion.
2. Commission As an affiliate, you will earn a commission on each sale made through your referral link. The commission rate will be specified in the affiliate dashboard and may vary depending on the product or service. The commission will be paid out on a monthly basis, provided that the total amount due is at least $50. If the total amount due is less than $50, the commission will be carried over to the next month.
3. Referrals To receive credit for a sale, the customer must make the purchase through your referral link. We are not responsible for any lost or misdirected referrals.
4. Promotion As an affiliate, you may promote our product or service through your website, social media, email marketing, or other channels. However, you must comply with the following guidelines:
– Do not use spam or any other unethical marketing methods to promote our product or service
– Do not promote our product or service on any website or platform that contains illegal, offensive, or objectionable content
– Do not make false or misleading claims about our product or service
We reserve the right to review and approve any promotional material used by affiliates.
5. Intellectual Property
You may not use any of our logos, trademarks, or copyrighted material without our prior written consent.
6. Liability We will not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Modification We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
Continued participation in the Affiliate Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.
8. Termination Either party may terminate the Affiliate Agreement at any time, for any reason, by giving the other party written notice.
Upon termination, all rights and licenses granted to the affiliate shall immediately terminate.
9. Governing Law The Affiliate Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which our company is located. By joining our Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]